Saturday, March 2, 2019

We need some sunshine, time for a week away! Day 5

Fri 15th Feb

We had no more cake or muffins so just toast for breakfast today (and no coffee) before a visit to Home Depot to get a drill for Rob’s dad. I had hoped to get coffee along the way but we didn’t manage to find anywhere 



So, we decided to go to Disney Springs for an Earl of Sandwich then a look around the shops. I had a holiday turkey and Rob an Earl’s Club, both were fab as always.





In exciting news we got a peppermint bark square from Ghirardelli which was surprising as I had heard they had stopped giving out free samples.

Again, very little shopping was actually purchased  I wanted to get a travel mug for work but couldn’t decide on a style I actually liked so didn’t buy any. 

We headed back to the villa for some more HGTV before our evening plans. We had originally booked a FP for Flight of Passage for today but I had cancelled it, I could have got another for the evening but we couldn’t be bothered to park and walk into the park so we didn’t. 

Dinner tonight was at Sana’a, we checked in and then went to have a look at the animals using the night vision goggles. I attempted a couple of photos, which had interesting results. 







For dinner we had the naan breads followed by the chicken biryani. The breads were great, and the biryani tasty but we both felt it could have used more sauce.





For dessert Rob had chocolate mousse and I had the coffee version, this with DVC discount resulted in a bill of $107 including tip.




No comments:

Post a Comment