Saturday, February 10, 2018

No Disney?! A winter getaway to Washington DC and Delaware! Day 8

17th Dec 

Today we requested a trip to the Christiana Mall and Jen and Tom kindly indulged us 

I managed to get some long cardigans which I had been looking for everywhere and I think Rob replenished his work clothes.

We ended up back in the Lego store where they had the Millennium Falcon in stock! 

We were soooo tempted to buy it but weren't sure we could fit it into our bags (and after the event I can confirm it wouldn't have fitted!) so we reluctantly decided not to! Still waiting for it to come back into stock online!

We had lunch at Panera Bread which was nice and then we were introduced to the Container Store! 





This was amazing and there were sooooo many things that we wanted but again wouldn't fit in our bags. I did buy a container for my signed tennis balls so that was good 

We also popped to Best Buy (again) and helped Jen find a lamp in a furniture store which we then took back in our massive truck! (This isn't the lamp Jen bought but is one we considered along the way!)



We had dinner at Iron Hill Brewery where Rob and I shared some very hot sliders before our main course! 







After dinner we went back to the house to finish the Lego building (I even assisted with some brick organising), and we also did online check-in at 2230 selecting two seats at the very back of the plane so that we would be happy reclining on the flight home. 





Some cheesecake for dessert 













(10519 steps, 4.48 miles)

No comments:

Post a Comment