Monday, July 11, 2022

The 3 week Sept extravaganza – which turned into a 2 week trip in June with a cruise! Day 3 - Shopping

 Tues 14th June


This morning we had breakfast in our room again and I had some more coffee in a polystyrene cup (really not good). I’m fairly sure I got us a boarding group for Guardians of the Galaxy on the app this morning.







We headed off to the outlets for our first planned shopping trip.

We hit all our favourites and both got some new trainers from Puma. I also got a new skort as I took one with me and decided I liked them better than skirts or shorts.

We both had pizza and mac and cheese for lunch – I don’t really know why but it was a combo meal so we had it!



While we were out and about our boarding group got called much earlier than anticipated and we wouldn’t have got back to Epcot for our window (I later discovered that it probably wouldn’t have mattered and we could turn up at any point in the day!)

Having ‘missed’ our group we decided to find a Walmart and do a bit more shopping, we got some more essentials (bread, muffins, cake, crisps, theatre boxes) and decided to buy ourselves 2 plates, 2 cups oh and some proper cutlery as I was getting fed up with plastic plates and cups!

We headed back to Bay Lake and put away all of our shopping before deciding that we would have dinner at the Contempo Café.

I always preferred a kid’s meal as they were smaller but the choices are less at the moment it seems.

So, I had the turkey sandwich and Rob had a burger, we did mobile order but still had to wait a few minutes even having pressed the button before we got there.





Despite being right next to the Magic Kingdom we were still too lazy to go across to the park, so we watched the fireworks from our balcony again.




No comments:

Post a Comment