Monday, April 17, 2017

Short notice trip? Ok, lets go the day after tomorrow! Day 3

8th March

This morning after our standard breakfast at the villa we headed over to the Mall at Millenia for a look around. We didn’t buy as much as normal due to the exchange rate and also the fact that our main trip this year is in August…!

My main reason for visiting though was to get lunch at the Cheesecake Factory!


I ordered the club sandwich and Rob had a California cheesesteak. He said it wasn’t as good as the Philly version though, and I didn’t eat my whole sandwich as I wanted cheesecake! 



We both had chocolate cheesecakes – mine was the 25th anniversary version I think!




After lunch we went across to the Premium Outlets on Vineland Road to see if there were any bargains. Rob replenished his Vans as he had worn his pair out and I think we bought some toys for one of the children. Unfortunately there were no major bargains in the character warehouse though.

After our busy day of window shopping we spent the evening in the villa, I think we had some of our villa snacks instead of a proper dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment