Sunday, November 18, 2018

2 weeks with the family... are we crazy?! Day 2

1st Oct

This morning we woke up at 7, and today we were having breakfast the hotel. Rob had an omelette and I had beignets so we used 1 QS credit and 1 SC.



Our park of choice today was Hollywood Studios where everyone except Charlie did Rock and Rollercoaster, Leona actually took a 2nd ride using Charlie’s FP as Paul stayed with Charlie while the rest of us went on. 

After everyone except Tracey did Tower of Terror, I don’t think Charlie enjoyed it really but at least we didn’t have a scream fest like last year with Hayden. 

We did a little bit of wandering and then some of the group got some food at ABC we did have a family disagreement about where to get food! 

I had only managed to get 7 FP for Slinky Dog at this point in the day so Rob and I stayed and watched whilst the rest took a spin. The plan was for us to ride later in the day after dinner. 

We then headed back to the hotel for a rest; Rob and I decided to go and get our gift card from the World of Disney and then popped to Walmart to get a stroller for Charlie (cost $26.88). 

We headed back to the park for dinner at Sci Fi; we had another little family disagreement here as Kev and Sharna wanted to have a cigarette after we had checked in for our reservation. I explained that we wouldn’t be seated if the whole party wasn’t there but they didn’t believe me so went anyway and when they called our group we were missing 2 and so they wouldn’t seat us until the others returned! 

I’m not sure what everyone else had (we had 5 rows in 2 cars side by side) but I had the turkey sandwich and Rob had one of the burgers. For dessert we both had sundaes, Rob wasn’t as impressed with his burger and the sundaes seemed to have sat for a while as the hot fudge sauce was cold. This is generally one of my favourites but it could have been better this time.









Unfortunately, due to the time taken we missed our FP window for Slinky Dog so Rob and I went to Disney Springs for a bit before bed leaving the others to relax for the rest of the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment