Saturday, October 8, 2022

Sightseeing in Seattle and Adventures in Alaska Day 4

20th Sept

Sea day

We woke up and headed to the Main Dining Room for breakfast, it was definitely busier than we experienced last year on anthem. I had French toast and Rob had an omelette we both also had pastries accompanied by coffee and tea.





Next, we went to the Solarium to relax for a little while ahead of a shopping seminar, which with hindsight was a waste of time. I mostly went for the free necklace but somehow, we didn’t manage to get one and I couldn’t be bothered to go back and ask.

At about 1230 we decided to go to the gym, I did some walking (I think I managed 2 miles in just over 30 mins) then did a few weights….probably burned off a tiny bit of the food I had eaten at this point.

We tried the cafe at 270 for a late lunch but the sandwich we picked was not good so we went to Sorrentos for pizza and cake instead.



Then we decided to visit the Solarium where I spotted ice cream on the way! So obviously we had to have one each  Oddly though I don’t seem to have taken a photo.

We had a rest before dinner at Coastal Kitchen, I had Caesar salad followed by chicken.




Rob had a chicken starter followed by the Ribeye. We both had the chocolate bar with raspberry sorbet for dessert.




We returned to our cabin to find a towel animal 


The clocks went back an hour tonight so we changed the time ready as we had an early start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment